How to book on the Yasawa Flyer ferry to the islands in Fiji. Get prices, book instantly, best prices on your island transfer with the Yasawa Flyer
The Yasawa Flyer ferry departs Denarau Marina at 8:30am every morning to island hop between the tiny Mamanuca Island resorts of South Sea Island, Beachcomber, Bounty and Treasure Islands, en-route to their stunning neighbours, the Yasawas. The journey up through the Yasawa Islands is fantastic. The flyer ferry stops along the way in the most amazing spots and bays, picking-up and dropping-off guests who are moving on to their next island paradise. The northern most stop is the famous Blue Lagoon, and from there, the Yasawa Flyer heads back south, stopping off at all the islands again before arriving back at Denarau at 5:45pm. Please note that the ferry can often run late so please don't book flights out the same day or you could be disappointed.
Check in is at Port Denarau Passenger terminal at the South Sea Cruises check in desk. Please make sure you are there 30mins before departure if you are making your own way there. Free transfers from Nadi Airport at 6.50am every day and return at the end of the day are included. Also pickup and drop off at all Nadi hotels and resorts.
How your booking works...
- We only take a small deposit now (approx 10% to 15%) and you pay the balance due on arrival at the South Sea Cruises check in desk at Port Denarau.
- If you pay the balance in cash you will avoid the extra 2.5% credit card charges at check in.
- For all transfers from the Coral Coast, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Payment will be taken in Fijian Dollars only. Any refunds will be paid in FJD. The payment amount may be different due to currency fluctuations.
- Last minute booking for next day, please book no later than 2pm the day before.
- As soon as you book we'll send you an "Order Pending" email to say we have received this. We then book your tour (as fast as humanly possible), and send you a second "Order Confirmed" email with all the important details of your trip. No need to print this voucher but you must be able to tell the check in staff your Booking Reference number.
- Your credit card is stored in our booking systems secure vault and will automatically be deleted 30 days after your trip. We do not have access to your credit card numbers.
- All prices include 25% Fiji Government taxes & levies (9% VAT + 10% Sales Turnover Tax + 6% Environmental Levy)
Free Cancellation & 100% Refund…
- You may cancel free of charge PLUS we'll give you 100% refund of any payment made up until 48 hours before your booking date. If you cancel within 48 hours before departure or you are a no-show, full payment is required, we will automatically take this from your credit card.
- If we are unable to confirm your booking, we will refund 100% of any payment made.
- If Awesome Adventures cancels due to bad weather, they will move the departure date, however if on that day you are unable to do the tour, we will refund 100% of your payment
Book your Yasawa Flyer transfer here now…
Select "From" usually as Denarau Marina if you are just starting out. You can book multi stop transfers, just order the first one, then just before you put in your card details, hit the back button and find your next transfer. It will remember all your transfers. If you can't find a transfer please contact us and we'll make sure you can book it.